FresboPatrol
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FresboPatrol News Team Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Compilation fo Different FolkLore

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
storymaker_mena
New On the Block

Compilation fo Different FolkLore Empty
PostSubject: Compilation fo Different FolkLore   Compilation fo Different FolkLore EmptySat May 08, 2010 3:42 am

Lolz this is my official thread about different folklore all over the world Surprised

=====================================================
The Legend of the Yuki-Onna's Silver Kimono

Once there was a good man named Mokichi. One night, he was about to go home because of the hailstorm when he saw a beautiful maiden. "Can you help me? I twist my ankle so I can walk". Without any word, Mokichi carried her, put her on his basket and give his hat. "Where is your house?". The maiden point the dark forest. Without any word, Mokichi started to walk. As they walk through the forest, it's become more darker and more snow got. "Are we on the right track". The maiden nod quietly. Mokichi didn't know that this maiden was Yuk-Onna who trick many men to the forest and eat their soul when they where exhausted. "Lady" Mokichi suddenly said. The Yuki-Onna smiled because she thought that Mokichi was tired but she was wrong! "Are you cold?" said by Mokichii that made the Yuki-Onna speechless. "It's not comfortable to sit in the basket, right? Are you hungry? Just endure a little bit". Thought, Mokichi was struggling from cold, he still fight the snow for the woman's sake. "Yes" is the only word that you can hear from the woman. As they go further, the softer the woman's voice that made Mokichi worry. He stop to look at the basket where he was shock. He found nothing but a Silver Kimono bagged with a lots of snow. He didn't know that his warm heart melt the cold Yuki-Onna.

Lesson: Serving a hot soup can melt a cold deeds
[Meaning: Giving good to the bad person can inspired him to be good]

====================================================
[Untitled]

[To be post]
====================================================

I'll add more xd
Back to top Go down
=JLpogi2004 =
Admin
=JLpogi2004 =

PostSubject: Re: Compilation fo Different FolkLore   Compilation fo Different FolkLore EmptySat May 08, 2010 3:50 am

nice nice keep posting more folklores Smile
Back to top Go down
https://fresbopatrol.forumotion.net
storymaker_mena
New On the Block

PostSubject: Re: Compilation fo Different FolkLore   Compilation fo Different FolkLore EmptySat May 08, 2010 3:51 am

wow thanks jl ^^,
Back to top Go down
=JLpogi2004 =
Admin
=JLpogi2004 =

PostSubject: Re: Compilation fo Different FolkLore   Compilation fo Different FolkLore EmptySat May 08, 2010 3:56 am

storymaker_mena wrote:
wow thanks jl ^^,

btw
Welcome to The Forum Smile

Always Visit and Invite your friends here Smile
Back to top Go down
https://fresbopatrol.forumotion.net
storymaker_mena
New On the Block

PostSubject: Re: Compilation fo Different FolkLore   Compilation fo Different FolkLore EmptyMon May 10, 2010 10:20 pm

ok sorry for the late repz. i'm still sumarizing the folklore from india it's kinda low u know haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Compilation fo Different FolkLore   Compilation fo Different FolkLore Empty

Back to top Go down

Compilation fo Different FolkLore
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FresboPatrol :: General Discussions-
Jump to: