FresboPatrol
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FresboPatrol News Team Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share your Ghost Experience...

Go down 
+5
Macoy28
biymichael10
=JLpogi2004 =
Tichootlet
sobedake
9 posters
AuthorMessage
sobedake
Junior Moderator
sobedake

Share your Ghost Experience... Empty
PostSubject: Share your Ghost Experience...   Share your Ghost Experience... EmptyFri May 07, 2010 12:28 am

Don't post ghost stories that is not yours, no copy-pasting okay? Share yours....

Here's mine:

When we were still living in our old house, it was brown out that time so I slept with a flashlight beside me, then it was almost 12 o' clock, I saw a silhouette of a girl, she was looking at my mom's picture, I thought it was my big sisters phone because it's light matches with the light in my sister's phone, then I got so scared that I flashed a flashlight at the silhouette, then it was gone, I slept the whole night with a blanket around my whole body even though it was so hot...

Share yours Smile

affraid affraid affraid affraid

Last edited by sobedake on Sat May 08, 2010 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tichootlet
Junior Moderator
Tichootlet

PostSubject: Re: Share your Ghost Experience...   Share your Ghost Experience... EmptyFri May 07, 2010 2:05 am

Creepy............

Here's mine................

wait lemme think about it first
Back to top Go down
=JLpogi2004 =
Admin
=JLpogi2004 =

PostSubject: Re: Share your Ghost Experience...   Share your Ghost Experience... EmptyFri May 07, 2010 2:52 am

well mine was kinda short XD

well im playing action figures @ our kitchen...then a black figure woooooshed infront of me ...its kinda waving hands at me so im not scared becoz i know that he/she is good Smile
Back to top Go down
https://fresbopatrol.forumotion.net
Tichootlet
Junior Moderator
Tichootlet

PostSubject: Re: Share your Ghost Experience...   Share your Ghost Experience... EmptyFri May 07, 2010 3:01 am

Maybe she just need help btw admin sobe is a junior mod now why isn't she red?
Back to top Go down
biymichael10
Junior Forumer
biymichael10

PostSubject: Re: Share your Ghost Experience...   Share your Ghost Experience... EmptyFri May 07, 2010 3:03 am

Sometimes i think that there is a Person behind me.. at our house.. everytime I walk when it's night already pale pale pale
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000242106115&ref=p
Tichootlet
Junior Moderator
Tichootlet

PostSubject: Re: Share your Ghost Experience...   Share your Ghost Experience... EmptyFri May 07, 2010 3:05 am

Yeah, I felt that sometimes in school only
Back to top Go down
Macoy28
Macoy28

PostSubject: Re: Share your Ghost Experience...   Share your Ghost Experience... EmptyFri May 07, 2010 3:37 am

I saw a white lady at an abandoned house then ran home and had nosebleed... that's not the scariest experiance i have.. i just dont wanna type the scariest cuz memories flood by f****ing scared mind.. pale
Back to top Go down
rÖpÅntÅLbÖg07
Senior Forumer
rÖpÅntÅLbÖg07

PostSubject: Re: Share your Ghost Experience...   Share your Ghost Experience... EmptyFri May 07, 2010 4:22 am

In our school. I think our subject that time is Pilipino.
I looked in the window and I see a woman ..
Walking .. I saw blood in her head. And I was shocked that
time. So creepy. Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://yersobadboypala.tumblr.com/
Tichootlet
Junior Moderator
Tichootlet

PostSubject: Re: Share your Ghost Experience...   Share your Ghost Experience... EmptyFri May 07, 2010 4:48 am

Waaaahhh, I forgot what to share but when I read yours I'm blank!
Back to top Go down
sobedake
Junior Moderator
sobedake

PostSubject: Re: Share your Ghost Experience...   Share your Ghost Experience... EmptySat May 08, 2010 12:49 am

All we need to do is pray because sometimes what we see is all in our minds...
Back to top Go down
Tichootlet
Junior Moderator
Tichootlet

PostSubject: Re: Share your Ghost Experience...   Share your Ghost Experience... EmptySat May 08, 2010 1:11 am

yEAH, LIKE LAST NIGHT... REMEMEBR SOBE?
Back to top Go down
isabel10
Junior Forumer
isabel10

PostSubject: Re: Share your Ghost Experience...   Share your Ghost Experience... EmptySun May 09, 2010 1:41 am

hiyaaaaaaaa!!!!!
you made me feel creepy....
I'm the only one in the living room now
I felt creepy!!!

cherry
Back to top Go down
Tichootlet
Junior Moderator
Tichootlet

PostSubject: Re: Share your Ghost Experience...   Share your Ghost Experience... EmptyMon May 10, 2010 1:44 am

wahahaha yeah, you're right... creepy
Back to top Go down
dheyoh
New On the Block
dheyoh

PostSubject: Re: Share your Ghost Experience...   Share your Ghost Experience... EmptyWed May 12, 2010 1:12 pm

3years ago, i got curious about ghost spirits and paranormal phanomenon, so i started researching
and studying them,
ive read about a simple method to detect a ghost, so due to my curiosity. i tried it.
on a empty silent room, just like the method said. i sit on a zen position(u know like a yoga meditation thing)
then i concentrated. for about 15mins, and suddenly the atmosphere around the room slowly became
heavier and heavier. and then all of a sudden, i heard a voice. paranormal expert calls it "WHITE NOISE"
the voice goes something like "HAaaaaaah," a deep but very strong and powerful breathe, its just like it whispered through my left ears (i also felt the air just like from a normal breahting), and then i look around the
room but nothings there, and then i ran away affraid affraid
the next morning i asked the people around the house about the history of the empty room
and the story they told me really creeps me out,,
they said that, thats the room of the daughter of the house owner. who died bcoz of breast cancer
and on that room, she took her last breathe.

Untill these day, no matter how many things i understand about ghost and spirits, and keep saying to my
self im not afraid of ghost, I still dont know what im gonna do, when i encountered a real thing, u know
Face to Face, with a scary looking ghost affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
PANSISKADEK
Fresh From the Oven
PANSISKADEK

PostSubject: Re: Share your Ghost Experience...   Share your Ghost Experience... EmptyWed May 12, 2010 10:54 pm

Sa Comfort Room ng aming iskuwelahan..

When i get in to that CR..kinuha ko ang aking c.p [celphone]
para mag text ..ehh nung sandali i have heard a little voice coming from the outside of the cr.
sounds like a girl voice...she's singing but i dont understand what doesn't mean..
hinayaan ko lhn...pinagpatuloy ko ang ginagawa ko...but suddenly the little voice become louder..
lumabas ako para tignan ko kung cno un..but when i looked out na shocked ako..
dhil uala nmng tao as in uala...then nagmamadali akong lumabas..when i sat on the upstairs...
[malapit sa banyo] i saw the door ... open and close i think mei tao..
then nilapitan ko..mei tao ba..? then i feel something to my ears na mei parang bumubulong skin..
then umalis na lhn ako..nung pa akyat nko sa hagdan para pumunta na sa room nmin...
mei tumawag sa pangalan ko galeng sa cr..ndi ko pinacin ..then nung nakarating nko sa room nmin uala ung teacher nmin..
habang uala teacher nmin ay pasilip silip ako sa labas ...then when i saw in stairs..
may babaeng nka orange na damet then nka ipit ung buhok then may dalang mop..
then she was crying..tas bigla syang nauala..then nakita ako ng teacher ko..
tinanung ko sa guro ko kung cno un..NATAKT NA LHN AKO SA HULI...dahil ung babaeng un..
ay isang janitress sa school nmin na nagpakamtay sa banyong un..
affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
isabel10
Junior Forumer
isabel10

PostSubject: Re: Share your Ghost Experience...   Share your Ghost Experience... EmptyMon May 17, 2010 5:51 am

=JLpogi2004 = wrote:

well im playing action figures @ our kitchen...then a black figure woooooshed infront of me ...its kinda waving hands at me so im not scared becoz i know that he/she is good Smile

same here, In my auntie's house, they said they'd seen a man in barong in the window, it seems that he wants them to leave the house...
but when they started making noise like playing the radio on most quiet rooms and always praying rosary, since then, the aura vanished
xD
Back to top Go down
dheyoh
New On the Block
dheyoh

PostSubject: Re: Share your Ghost Experience...   Share your Ghost Experience... EmptySat May 22, 2010 2:04 pm

isabel10 wrote:
=JLpogi2004 = wrote:

same here, In my auntie's house, they said they'd seen a man in barong in the window, it seems that he wants them to leave the house...
but when they started making noise like playing the radio on most quiet rooms and always praying rosary, since then, the aura vanished
xD

yeah, music(like on radio) can drive bad spirits away specially with a prayer,

bcoz, ghost really likes dark silent room, but if u disturb them with loud noise, like shouting etc,

they might get angry, but instead of loud noise, play music, it can drive them away, even the chinese

knows these factt.. Smile
Back to top Go down
isabel10
Junior Forumer
isabel10

PostSubject: Re: Share your Ghost Experience...   Share your Ghost Experience... EmptyFri May 28, 2010 2:08 am

yeah that's effective
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Share your Ghost Experience...   Share your Ghost Experience... Empty

Back to top Go down

Share your Ghost Experience...
Page 1 of 1